Thursday, July 7, 2011

A prayer for the refugee

Did I misread something? Were we just on/off and the right/wrong times? I should have been more open. I thought I was? Was I not obvious about my feelings for you? Maybe it was too much from me? Maybe you weren't there when I was? Maybe I wasn't there when you were? I miss you. I miss being beside you. I miss looking into you eyes that grab and hold me. I miss when you touch my waist when you walk past me. Maybe I'm just being stupid? I cherished every night and morning with you. I remember every time we just hungout. You make my heart race. You make me blush. You make me feel silly. I miss your jokes. I miss your gazes. I can't stop thinking about you. Even after all this time away from you.

Maybe I'm just a silly stupid girl....?

No comments:

Post a Comment